tickercentral

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year, New Me - This IS going to be MY year!

Ok, 2011 was a crappy year. And not JUST for me.. the floods that hit toowoomba (and flooded my loungeroom) surgery that went wrong (post op bleed after gall bladder removal) that resulted in me being sick for months. That put an end to me doing the 12wbt last year. I was really disappointed. And then my mental health took a back slide. 

Christmas happened, Holidays happened, and School is about to start back.. so its back to reality. And where that starts for me, is Weight Loss!! Yep Again. 

After Losing 40kgs last year (and putting some back on) I know I can do it!!
This time I am going to do the 12wbt. pre season tasks open today YAY. There are quite a few local girls which will be a great motivator. 

Keeping myself accountable is of great importance for me. This last week I have already started watching what goes in my mouth. Cut out 99% of the added sugar, increased water intake.. And I managed to lose 2.2kgs. So when I head back to the gym (when the kids start school) I can just imagine how much will start dropping off! 
Tonight I WILL start walking again. (No Excuses)
And I will Get the before photo taken later today. (EEK)

So that's about it... Day 1 summed up

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things can only get better for you. Here's hoping that you are well enough to get where you want this year.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete